Routines for 2 year olds are as follows:
- They are taught how to use the bathroom and how to wash their hands, this is the highlight of their day.
- They are taught how to feed themselves.
- They are taught the basic Letter, Number and Colors, letter tracing and tracing of shapes.
- They have age appropriate textbook and homework is given to them Monday through Friday.
Routines for 3 year olds are the same but they are more advanced, many three year olds know how to use the bathroom by themselves, they are supervised when going to the bathroom and not helped.
The 4-5 year olds are taught the following:
- They are taught sight words.
- They are taught basic math manipulatives.
- They are taught how to put letters together using sounds to form words.
- They know how to color within the lines and how to use scissors
- They are given homework.